27 Şubat 2015 Cuma

Once Upon A Time Sefa

           When I was little I remember that my mother forcely make me to write dream diaries just after I woke up, as a child of course I hated to do this but now me and my mom reading them and now I have an evidence of what I was seeing in my dreams when I was a child, Its 'precious'. My childhood generally AWESOME because I was the only child in my humble family, because I got all the credits, presents, love ^^ I always find schoold boring, because there was nothing for me there. The best teacher I ever had was Bülent hoca, because he  made me realize that a teacher can not only teaches but also with your side just like a sincere friend. The worst teacher I have had was Zeynep hoca! She literally works in the school for salary, she even deceived our parents and give us private lectures with money. The best thing anyone has said to me "You're the best!" because I love being motivated, praised. I am proud that I am really good at basketball.

        The greatest lesson I learned was NEVER underestimate somone, I learned it when I was 11 years old. The wisest thing anyone ever told me was "Dont give them fish, teach them how to prey on a fish" thats the reason why I want to be a teacher.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder