30 Mart 2015 Pazartesi

All in, Or Nothing

Risks are one of the things that inevitable in our lives, the phrase "all in or nothing" is a motto that I associated myself with. People should take risks, but must be smart enough to taking stupid risks. When it comes to learning context, risks are really important to take and for my humble point of view; teachers should be smart enough to take relevant and accurate risks that encourage their students, not to discourage them. When I was in the highschool one of my teachers took risks all the time such as grouping us just like in the video about differentiated instruction. Taking smart risks not only helps us in the educational world but also it helps us in our everyday life. The key is not being too dumb to take silly risks that ruins our life. Without risks, I don't think people can get what they want.

2 yorum:

  1. I agree with you about taking risks for relevant situations bot for all situations. It causes students not willing to attend the courses and make them unwilling.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I generally agree with you, risk taking is important...Not sure about the All or Nothing motto, what is ALL for example ? But the process of risk taking is a strong personality trait, and the only time people are stupid* in risk taking is when they take the risk of not taking any risks at all :)))

    YanıtlaSil