4 Mart 2015 Çarşamba

Personal Statement

      I want to be a teacher because education is the most important thing in someone's life,  there is a statement that "give me twins, I make one a terrorist and I make one a president" I totally agree with this idea, because the difference between those two childs is education. I want to make an impact upon someone's educational life and shape someone in a good way, being able to having that power is a unique thing.

    I worked with children in summer, its really hard but its fun. and when i become teacher, i want to take care of kids, educating them priceless.

   I want to learn how can I improve myself in teaching, because the more I know the more I can teach I believe, and the more improve myself especially in 'how to teach' the more i can be succesfull in this path.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder